LetsUpgrade EdTech Pvt Ltd is the fastest growing EdTech Startup with 1.53 Lakhs students in last 6 month's,
Join us to make every Indian used to tech skills and help India grow as IT Skilled Nation, - www.LetsUpgrade.in
Industry - Education Technology
No of Positions vacant: 3
Salary : 3.5 LPA
Location: Work from home. Candidate must have access to laptop, Smart Phone, high speed internet connection and should be available during working hours.
Working Hours: 9 Hrs a day.
Joining Date: Immediate
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Experience with popular React.Js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Selected Candidates will be intimated via email for next steps.