- Every week 1 question will be posted on Monday.
- Answers to be submitted by Google Forms only. Write “I have submitted the solution” in the Answer below Question. Anonymous answers will not be considered
- First 30 entries per question will be considered for evaluation.
- Entries are accepted till Thursday only.
- After that, the team will assess your submission.
- The winner will be declared on Monday before the next Battle on Community and Telegram Channel.
- The best answer per question will be rewarded with 20 LetsUpgrade Coins and the title of that character. After all the main characters for Mirzapur are given, there will be a Final Battle amongst the Title Holders who will compete for the Title of “Kalen Bhaiya”.
Rules for Weekly Code Battle
- One Question. One Answer: Each student should send only one entry per question. If you send multiple answers, you will not be considered eligible for rewards.
- Submit Answer via Form only: Do not post answers in comments. You have to submit your answers via the given form only.
- Duration: Each question will be available for 4 days for students to answer.
- Answer: One line answers will not be counted. Your answers should consist of 2 sections:-
- Explain the logic implemented.
- And then your solution.
- Code should be properly indented where required.
- After submitting the Google Form, mention “I have submitted the solution” in the “Answer Section” below the Question.
- Rewards: Each question will have certain LetsUpgrade coins as a reward. These coins can be redeemed to apply for upcoming LetsUpgrade Events, Courses, Mentorship.
- If you have any other queries related to the Quiz Format or Rules, mention in the comment section below. Do not ask Questions in the Answer section.
You are JP Yadav a political patron of the mafias has organized a meet of all the mafia heads Including Kaleen Bhaiyya, Rati Shankar masquerading as holi party. There is a photographer in the event as JP Yadav had to keep proof of the meeting in case the situation goes critical. The photographer clicked many duplicate images and JP Yadav wants to delete the duplicate image but the task is tiring and JP Yadav cannot trust anyone with the pictures. So being JP Yadav write a program in python to delete duplicate images so you have exact pictures of the meeting.