- Every week 1 question will be posted on Monday.
- Answers to be submitted by Google Forms only. Write “I have submitted the solution” in the Answer below Question. Anonymous answers will not be considered
- First 30 entries per question will be considered for evaluation.
- Entries are accepted till Thursday only.
- After that the team will assess your submission.
- The winner will be declared on Monday before the next Battle on Community and Telegram Channel.
- The best answer per question will be rewarded with 25 LetsUpgrade Coins and the title of that character. After all the main characters for Mirzapur are given, there will be a Final Battle amongst the Title Holders who will compete for the Title of “Guddu Pandit”.
Rules for Weekly Code Battle
- One Question. One Answer : Each student should send only one entry per question. If you send multiple answers, you will not be considered eligible for rewards.
- Submit Answer via Form only : Do not post answers in comments. You have to submit your answers via the given form only.
- Duration : Each question will be available for 4 days for students to answer.
- Answer : One line answers will not be counted. Your answers should consist of 2 sections:-
- Explain the logic implemented.
- And then your solution.
- Code should be properly indented where required.
- After submitting the Google Form, mention “I have submitted the solution” in the “Answer section” below the Question.
- Rewards : Each question will have certain LetsUpgrade coins as a reward. These coins can be redeemed to apply for upcoming LetsUpgrade Events, Courses, Mentorship.
- If you have any other queries related to the Quiz Format or Rules, mention in the comment section below. Do not ask Questions in the Answer section.
You are Gajgamini Gupta aka Golu, younger daughter of Parshuram, you are contesting your college elections for president post against Munna and you want to go digital. So you decided to make a web browser with all the social media accounts linked and a few new news homepages so people can locate you faster and get to know your motto. So being Gajgamini Gupta aka Golu, write a python program to make a simple web browser with all the social media accounts and news sections in it for the voters to have easier access to you and your digital presence.