- Every week 1 question will be posted on Monday.
- Answers to be submitted by Google Forms only. Write “I have submitted the solution” in the Answer below Question. Anonymous answers will not be considered
- First 30 entries per question will be considered for evaluation.
- Entries are accepted till Thursday only.
- After that the team will assess your submission.
- The winner will be declared on Monday before the next Battle on Community and Telegram Channel.
- The best answer per question will be rewarded with 10 LetsUpgrade Coins and the title of that character. After all the main characters for Mirzapur are given, there will be a Final Battle amongst the Title Holders who will compete for the Title of “Kaleen”.
Rules for Weekly Code Battle
- One Question. One Answer : Each student should send only one entry per question. If you send multiple answers, you will not be considered eligible for rewards.
- Submit Answer via Form only : Do not post answers in comments. You have to submit your answers via the given form only. Fill the details correctly and attach your solution in .py or .ipynb format.
- Duration : Each question will be available for 4 days for students to answer.
- Answer : One line answers will not be counted. Your answers should consist of 2 sections:-
- Explain the logic implemented.
- And then your solution.
- Code should be properly indented where required.
- After submitting the Google Form, mention “I have submitted the solution” in the “Answer section” below the Question.
- Rewards : Each question will have certain LetsUpgrade coins as a reward. These coins can be redeemed to apply for upcoming LetsUpgrade Events, Courses, Mentorship.
- If you have any other queries related to the Quiz Format or Rules, mention in the comment section below. Do not ask Questions in the Answer section.
No. of gold coins - 36
Are they distributed equally? Yes
Count of individual kid: [1,2,3,4,6….. ]
Upload your solution file at :