This is me from Zero to Hero

Good Day to all

My name is Nitin Bhopatkar, currently I am pursuing MCA from Sinhgad Institute of Management And Computer Application, Pune, Maharashtra.

I feel very lucky to do spontaneous response after watching the advertise of Lets Upgrade Python Course i.e. "python course zero to hero". Before this course I know little bit about python. But after completion of this course I get too much confidence about my python knowledge.

I say thank you to @Saikiran Sondarkar @Saikiran Sondarkar Β @DR. DARSHAN INGLE sir for giving us a great knowledge in a very interactive and simplest way.

In the mid of the batch 2, I get to know about the Student Ambassador program that some of us get the opportunity of being part of the lets upgrade community. When I get the information that the form filling is start of this. In the next movement I fill that form. Because I know that this community is giving best knowledge to students. So this kind of knowledge is the "Right" of all other students also. So I want to spread that to other students.

I also say thank you to @Prasad SawantΒ  sir and whole #letsUpgrade team to give me this opportunity of being a Student Ambassador.

This opportunity means a lot to me. I promise you to all that I give my 3000 percent to grow our Lets Upgrades family...

Β 

Thank you!!!