Hello busy coders!!!!!!! 

In the pandemic situation of covid ... Every one over the world suffering with covid but I fighted with an  ERROR... 

That sounds fishy right!!!!! 

But it's fact!!!! 

Me as a  non cs student thought of learning python in one month.. Not just learning I dreamed to become a pro too.... 

Hey don't smile... Man!!!!! 

But everyday it all ended with an ERROR.... 

ERROR... 

ERROR.... 

Finally I understood is I am the biggest bug of my code. 

In the journey of programming you should read between the lines of challenge and put your brain to write the logic... If it is not passing all test cases.. Then the reason called you as BUG should put more efforts..... 

After all I found a way called letsUpgrade✌

And got clear idea on basic content....... 

I would like to mention my sincere thanks to the team for all such great content... @Saikiran Sondarkar @Prasad Sawant  

And finally in the journey of your dream called as a competitive programmer.... 

Don't lose your confidence all your errors of your code ends at one point when your are 100% sure that you can do it ... And your the one ☝ to do it ✌

As a coder everyday is  a festival because after solving that challenge you will treat your self as RGV 😎

1. Don't End the day untill you solve that challenge and pass all the test cases.
  2. Don't be yourself bug to your code practice ..... practice..... 
  3. Feel free to ask even it is a small doubt and their are many coders On this platform to clear doubts... (*thankS for all who clears doubts!)

Finally play with the code.... 

Have fun in learning..... 

Learn... 

Update.. 

Upgrade... 

And my journey of BUG changed a lot because of letsUpgrade...... I understood the flaws in me...And found many real heroes @Saikiran Sondarkar @Prasad Sawant  not The reel... And am so grateful to be a part of LetsUpgrade ✌ .. 

Journey of bug to...........😕

👇👇👇👇👇👇

(Letsupgrade) 😎

👇👇👇👇👇

Journey of python coder..😀