I am a B. E EEE Graduate 2018 passed out and also completed my GAT in TVS SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS LTD,. In mean we all got struck up with covid-19

I heard that letsupgrade FCS is starting the first batch of its free education through python programming to help the aspirants who wanted to begin their journey in IT industry. I also one among them and started learning python. 

After 2yrs completing of my graduation that too pursing my career in technical field why I changed my career path to IT? 

I am the only son for my parents and they also retired during the year 2015 I started earning while I pursuing my graduation and after completing it went to job and started earning for it. My work duration is around 10 hrs to 12 hrs a day and travelling time is around 3hrs (up and down). So I couldn't take my career ahead. I used this opportunity from LUFCS and covid-19 lockdown to upgrade my career. 

Thanks to Sai sir and whole team for this opportunity and support and initiative taken to give free quality eaducation to all the people

S. Purushothaman