Hello everyOne!!

I'm @AyishaBeevi  pursuing B.TECH (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)....this stories is everyone faced in their life time...before that 

how i evolved being in let's upgrade ?

its  waow....still now how i have being here is still question mark.......its happend but I'm 100% sure and proudly say that i being upgraded! for  my technical world!

how i grown from my past ?

yes...i'm in ...one of the shy girl is now changed and being update daily its all because of LET'S UPGRADE TEAM ... its not easy but i did that . now its totally opposite of my past

MY SUCCESS

Before 2 years ago my dream is all about "medical field" i have prepared for my exam's...i didn't get that . so many decision my parents done . finally i get into the engineering life ..uff u know that i hate engineering  respecting to my parents word just i put out myself in that field...without any destiny and any attention . for 6 month i just go and sit down for 6 hour class and return to home it was happened but my exam didn't leave. My College is so strict ...so my result result give me a worst name ......u all know how it would be at situation My father asked a one question......that one question is changed me for whole life ...that is question made me ...next next semester i'm the topper of my class whole class student blinked is this you..questioned everywhere...............and now life is changed , i love engineering...i love coding ....

end ups!
end ups!

thizs is also my success ..One question is changed my whole life......

THANKS for the whole LET'S UPGRADE TEAM .....especially @Saikiran Sondarkar sir,  @Prasad Sawant sir  , @Mhd.Saim Darji sir    a whole hearted thanks from me ...... and giving the scintillating opportunity to take take part in in this .....

“I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks.” – William Shakespeare