Hello Everyone,

I am komal Supekar pursuing Third year of computer Engineering from AISSMS IOIT Pune.I started my journey with LetsUpgrade community from python batch 3. I always wanted to explore my skills but I never got such opportunity which will help to fulfill my all dreams like hand on trainning,practical assignments,daily problem statements solving activities.I heared From my friend about this community. At that time python batches was going on.I registerd for batch three and I was happy that time because I was indirectly part of the LU community.I learnt lots of things from this zero to hero program .I was so excited to learn under guidance of this community thus from that day I started learning.Before joining this I afraid for the coding but now this fear has been gone.

If we new for coding we unable to debug the all errors and then get bored from that thing but in this batch we gain knowledge with lots of confidence which help me to increases my problem solving skills .As I started my journey late for the Β batch but the motivation,support and guidance provided by the mentor is invaluable.

Thanks to LU community.