Hello LetsUpgrader,

My name is Mohammed Lateef. I am currently pursuing SYBSC-IT from K.C College, Mumbai.ย 

I am happy to be a part of such a great community. So once back last 2 month ago in April , I was going through Instagram stories I saw an Ad about Let's Upgrade "Python Zero To Hero course". And I read all the detail and it was certified so I thought why not to do this course and be certified in it. Although I had Python in programming in my 3rd Semester but I thought by doing this course I can learn more about it and implement it in my projects. Python FCS was a great platform for me and for every student who want to learn Python. I was from Batch 2. It taught me from basic lists, tuples, dictionary to advanced concepts like Generator and Decorators which I didn't know that something called generator and decorators are also there. I have learned new things everyday by attending the Python FCS lectures on YouTube live by Darshan Ingle Sir and Sai Sir. Everyday we used to get assignment so that we can do coding by our own and if we don't get the right answer, next day or on same day on the group people where there to help us. And then came the test day we all have given the test and was waiting for our results and certificate. Yes then we all got certificate in few days and I was happy that I got certified in Python at literally no cost. So that's what I like about Let's Upgrade. ย @Saikiran Sondarkar ย and @Prasad Sawantย  ย  was always there for helping us throughout the journey. And then I got chance for the Student Ambassador Program. I applied for it and given 2 interview on zoom and got selected as Let's Upgrade Student Ambassador. The interview was interactive and in friendly manner. I will take this opportunity given to me by the team. I hope I will help everyone to reach the Let's Upgrade community who are interested to learn Python and other programming languages and get certified easily with proper mentorship. I'll try my best to reach out everyone who needs and willing to learn and change the way of people see education as it is vision of the community said by Sai sir in the interview.ย 

Thank you once again for giving me this opportunity to be a Student Ambassador.ย 

Regards,

Mohammed Lateef.