HELLO FELLOW UPGRADERS

My self Somesula Rajesh from Kadapa , Andhra pradesh. I am pursuing my Btech 3rd year in SASTRA deemed to be university ,Thajavur, Tamilnadu in  aerospace engineering.

Being an aerospace student i never thought i will learn coding out of my interest,but i did.the reason behind to learn coding is to improve my skills which helps in my carrer. My seniors advised me to learn anyone coding languages to be safe,so i decided to learn a coding language. But why python? when i am in my first year there is c language for us as a subject,but coming from andhra pradesh to tamilnadu is a big deal for me. I joined in sastra for aerospace enginnering course as it is not available in andhra pradesh at that time.when i started my btech there were people who are pro in coding as they learnt it before.but to me it looked like a chinese or japanese language .I could not understand simple programs also.then i decided i am not suitable for coding.somehow with the help of my friends i barely passed c and c++. After that from second year no coding i was the most happiest person ,so that i wont see code again in my life. Now i almost completed my third year now my proffesors are saying coding is essential for everyone.I thought my career was gone.then my seniors advised me to learn python as it is easy and globally used. I tried to learn using youtube videos ,but i could not understand a single thing from them.then my friend sent me link of this lets upgrade FCS. I registered and thought  i will give it a try. In the first class itself sai sir turned all the plates upside down.i was very much interested to listen to the class and i could easily understand the way of teaching in first class itself .after that darshan ingle sir ,he is teaching like my brother very simple easily understandable. I thought i will be good in python if complete this course.within no time i had completed the assignments with little help from my friends.then i nailed the exam and recieved the certificate also. Now i am confident that i can do coding and i will.

letsupgrade gave me oppurtunity to be helpful to others by selecting me as a student ambassdor and i will not let them down .I am very grateful to them for giving me this oppurtunity.

I want thank Letsupgrade , Letsupgrade Community , @Saikiran Sondarkar, @Mhd.Saim Darji   , @Prasad Sawant    including me in tihis community and be helpful to others . i will give my level best to spread the word and create awareness to students that coding is not that much difficult and with some help they can reach high standards in their life.

This my story with a little success in it. I promised myself that i will bring more success into my life.