Before you start writing any code, there are a few things which you should be aware of.

1. The workflow of the question. In simple words how the question progress and what follows what. You can write it down on a paper if you want.
  2. Design a dummy solution how you want to approach the question. In programming one question can have many solutions. So there is no fixed answer to something.
  3. Clear understanding of the concepts. Basics should be clear, so practice them as much as you can. This will help you decide on how to write your code.
  4. Never give up. You will run into errors many times. You have to just start over again. Find the cause of error and resolve it.
  5. Google everything you can't understand. The art of googling is a skill every beginner should learn. You will get the best explanation on some websites. My favorite is Stack Overflow.
  6. Self learning is the key to progress. You will later thank those people who were redundant to help you when you had doubts. Because of their rejection, you were compelled to solve it on your own.
  7. Lastly, if you still can't understand something, feel free to contact me on Telegram. I will help you as much as I can.

Keep learning new things daily and practice a lot. Eventually, the quality of your code and your skills will improve.Β 

Keep Coding πŸŒšπŸ–€