Hi everyone, I'm Nischay K A, I'm currently studying BCA(bachelor of computer application) , I'm a guy who has a massive interest on new technologies, have attended various Conferences & Hackathons during this Covid 19 pandemic I was at home simply without doing anything, as I was scrolling in Instagram i saw Letsupgrade post that they were going to teach Python classes for free, I attended it & gained knowledge about python although i didn't attended the examination due to some issues i got to know more about python, after learning python i started to code with my own & a hackathon happened at MCE & we were in the TOP 5 in it just because those 5 teams used python & JS in their coding skills, then I got more confidence & started to develop Android apps (but still noob),

I know it might sound silly i used to hate online classes & youtube tutorials , but after attending the python classes i gained confidence.

And i heart fully thank Sai Sir for teaching python & thank Letsupgrade  for giving an opportunity to learn wonderful topics

Thank you.