👉 Join the Course

Before we go with Chapter 1.0 and if you are reading this for the first time then I request you to follow this link below and complete that first.

- 👉 https://bit.ly/3jQR7Wp

Chapter 1.0
Chapter 1.0

Oh! You already completed it, if you haven’t then go and have a quick look at it and know the syllabus of it.

Alright, coming to the course of week 01 - Get Set Go, you might be wondering about some race track when you are all set before the whistle is blown. Exactly right and that’s what you need to do before you reach your end goal and if you are reading this then our both end goals are the same i.e. to get our DREAM JOB. 

Are you up for this? If yes, then let's get started. You and me, both will achieve this dream together. Before we start, remember one thing, a resume is always a first impression but at the end of the day they hire PERSON not your RESUME. 

Now, you might be thinking how do I start it? Well below key points are the answer for it: 

• Goal Setting
  • Mindset
  • Habits + Routines

Goal Setting:

It involves the development of an action plan designed to motivate and guide a person or group toward a goal.

So, done with the definition of it, now let's come to the reality and just for a second wait and think, what is your goal? Well you have no instant answer but the one who already has a goal, it certainly means he is determined to achieve it and now the question is are you one of that or you want to be one? If you are already determined then this course is a piece of cake for you but if not then it’s time to decide that this is your goal i.e. to complete this course successfully not for the sake of completing it but making it worth and applying it in real life. 

Mindset:

A mindset is a set of assumptions, methods, or notions held by one or more people or groups of people.

Ah! Google definition always seems to be exact but in reality you got another story altogether to deal with and that’s where we acknowledge that our mindset does make a difference in society. If that can affect society then imagine how worse we are affected by our own mindset. So, it’s really important to understand about the right mindset.

Habits + Routines:

I will not give a definition of it because it’s a commonly used word and assuming that you understand it very well.

Now, you’re wondering how it relates to applying for a JOB, well it does make a difference and now lets see how?

Imagine, you got an interview tomorrow and it’s an HR round which was informed that it will be over a zoom call. You're all set for it and it’s an important one for you as this is your final step towards your Dream JOB.

And, you have a habit to throw a party to your loved ones whenever you are happy giving yourself a reward for the small small achievements you made. As you were one step closer to your goal, you threw a party for your girlfriend/boyfriend (Hey singles, don’t feel sad, I am single too🤣). 

So, here comes the day and you are ready with everything - Laptop, Internet Connection and other backups. Now, you got a call from HR stating that you should come to Delhi for the interview because they need your physical presence. 

By now, you understood what I meant, yes your habit and routine does have a bigger impact than you could ever imagine. You only had that money to spend for your expenses but instead of saving it, you know what you did 😒…

Hence, it does affect your goal. 

Let’s continue this in the next chapter…

Next Chapter : Week 01 (Chapter 1.1)