It's a known fact that due to COVID-19, many of them went jobless and students are finding it difficult to get a job.
And, final year students are in a dilemma concerned about their future. So the problem here is our Education System, it never teaches How to earn money? Or say How to apply for a job? it doesn't mean simply applying for a job, it's all about how to handle rejections, how to overcome the failures, right procedure to get your desired job, how to crack interviews and many unanswered questions.
Do you know? As of September 2018, according to the Indian government, India had 31 million jobless people. So, Imagine what would be the situation after COVID-19...
Therefore, I've decided to come up with this FREE ARTICLE COURSE i.e., “The Dream Job Project” to answer those unanswered questions.
This is my contribution to upgrade you all people to the next level especially the college students and working professionals who are unemployed currently.
And, working professionals who are employed and want to share their experience with us then they are always welcomed. In fact, your contribution will be more impactful to enlighten the unemployed individuals. Looking forward to meeting with you :)
Coming to the course, following are the topics we will cover or say syllabus:
(Disclaimer: Below is the course curriculum, the course I am doing currently and that is a Recorded Course but I will be sharing it with you in the form of an Article and depicting it in my own words.)
- Get set Go (Week 01)
- Apply - Part 1 (Week 02)
- Apply - Part 2 (Week 03)
- Interview (Week 04)
- Improve (Week 05)
- Dream Job (Week 06)
- Chapter 1.0 - Introduction
- Chapter 1.1 - Setting up your Goals
- Chapter 1.2 - A successful Mindset
- Chapter 1.3 - Understanding Self-Image
- Chapter 1.4 - Effect of Habits & Routines
- Chapter 2.0 - Introduction
- Chapter 2.1 - What Organizations want?
- Chapter 2.2 - What is your Superpower?
- Chapter 2.3 - Career Highlights
- Chapter 2.4 - Elevator Pitch
- Chapter 2.5 (A) - Resume
- Chapter 2.5 (B) - Analyzing the Best Resume
- Chapter 2.6 - Cover Letter (Optional)
| Apply - Part 2 (Week 03) |
- Chapter 2.6 - Linkedin
- Chapter 2.7 - Online Portfolio
- Chapter 2.8 - Apply and Follow up
- Chapter 2.9 - Cold Messaging
- Chapter 2.10 - How to get referrals
- Chapter 2.11 - How to use staffing agencies (Optional)
- Chapter 2.12 - Job Fairs (Optional)
- Chapter 2.13 - Secret Ninja Tactic for Getting Interviews (Optional)
- Chapter 2.14 - 2.14 - Other Ways to Get Interviews (Optional)
| Interview (Week 04) |
- Chapter 3.0 - Introduction
- Chapter 3.1 - Preparing for interviews
- Chapter 3.2 - Research the Organization
- Chapter 3.3 - Acing your interviews
- Chapter 3.4 - Phone Screens
- Chapter 3.5 - Skill Tests
- Chapter 3.6 - Passing On-Site interviews
- Chapter 3.7 - Post interview follow-up
| Improve (Week 05) |
- Chapter 4.0 - Introduction
- Chapter 4.1 - Guaranteed Improvement
- Chapter 4.2 - What To Do if You Can't Get a Single Interview
- Chapter 4.3 - How to Get Feedback
- Chapter 4.4 - Tracking Applications
- Chapter 4.5 - Decoding Feedback
- Chapter 4.6 - Improving Your Application
- Chapter 4.7 - Your Improvement Plan
| Dream Job (Week 06) |
- Chapter 5.0 - Introduction
- Chapter 5.1 - Getting Offers From Your Dream Companies
- Chapter 5.2 - Negotiating Your Dream Offer
- Chapter 5.3 - Accepting Your Offer and Quitting
- Bonus 1 - "What if I don't know what my dream job is?"
- Bonus 2 - How to Navigate a Recession
If you read it till here, it means you are interested or may be curious to know more about it.
Are you ready for this COURSE?
If you are ready then Reply as "Yes" in Reply section showing your interest 😊.
Click here: Week 01 (Chapter 1.0)