Join the FCS Python Group here for all updates: https://community.letsupgrade.in/group/fcs-python-march-2020
You can post all your queries and questions regarding Python FCS in this group.
FAQs regarding Python FCS:
- Q: Where can I get the Course PPT?
- Q: Do we need 100% attendance to be eligible for the certificate?
A: Yes, a minimum of 90% attendance is mandatory. But, we recommend you to attend all the lectures.
- Q: Do we need to submit all the Assignments?
A: Yes, Submission of all the Assignments is mandatory to be eligible for the exam and hence certificate.
- Q: Where do I get class link for next session?
A: All sessions will be Live on Youtube from Day-1 to Day-7 at 11:00 AM, Subscribe to LetsUpgrade YouTube Channel. (Subscribe to LetsUpgrade and turn on notifications.)
- Q: Where to submit Assignments?
A: You have to submit all the Assignments through the Google Form that will be shared in the Description of the Live Stream. Note: Use the same form for all your assignments.
Link for submission: https://bit.ly/FcsAssignement
- Q: How to mark attendance?
A: (a) You have to Upload your Selfie in any social media handle by Tagging LetsUpgrade or (b) Use the google form for attendance, a google form will be shared everyday for attendance during the Live session.
Note: Don't use the Community for marking attendance.
Social media handles:
- Q: The attendance form is closed for today, what to do?
A: You have to mark your attendance (in the google form) during the Live session, you can't mark your attendance after 6:00 PM.
- Q: I missed the Live session, can I watch it now?
A: Yes, you can watch as many times as you want, all lectures will be uploaded on YouTube, but your attendance won't be considered.
- Q: When do I submit the Assignments and how?
A: All Assignments have to submitted before the next lecture. You can use Jupyter Notebook or python files or even Google Colab to Submit your Assignments.
- Q: I have some doubt, whom do I ask?
A: (a) Post your Queries on the community, someone will help you out. (b) We have a discussion group which you can access by Joining LetsUpgrade Telegram Channel (@letsupgrade_in).
- Q: I didn't Apply and get any email, can I join the classes?
A: Yes, you can join the Live sessions over YouTube and follow the above to be eligible for the exam. Also, Stay tuned to the community.
- Q: How do I get the certificate?
A: You will have to clear the exam to get the certificate, you will receive soft copies via email and hard copies can be collected from the LetsUpgrade Office or can be requested to send via post.
- Q: I don't have laptop, can I join?
A: You can join the batch, submit the assignments from your phone but you won't be able to write the exam, you need a laptop/pc to write the exam, and without clearing the exam you won't be able to get a certificate even if you submit all Assignments. If you are able to manage a laptop/pc only for the exam, I think you can make it through.
Previous updates about Batch-3 :
When is the next batch of Python FCS going to start?
- Batch 3 for Python - ZERO to Hero Course (Free Coding School) starts on 4th MAY.
- Stay Tuned to LetsUpgrade community and follow LetsUpgrade on Instagram , Twitter and Telegram handle for more updates.
- Apply here to get a notification before next batch starts: https://letsupgrade.in/fcs (else you won't receive a mail from LetsUpgrade).
Comment down below if you have any more queries.
Hope it helps!