UPDATE 4:

You'll receive a mail at 5pm regarding the video, Sai Sir will send a demo video. All other details (topic) will be there.

RESULTS WILL BE DECLARE WITHIN A FEW DAYS THROUGH MAIL.
-----------------------------------------------

PEOPLE WHO HAVE FACED ISSUES CAN RETAKE THE EXAM NOW (BEFORE 1:45 PM). If you have issues even then fill the form.

IF YOU ARE FACING ANY ISSUES DURING THE EXAM, FILL THIS FORM, WE'LL TAKE RE EXAMINATION: https://forms.gle/z1Es9kEoezyqC9Rw7 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

We have sent the Exam Login Emails, to every eligible student for LetsUpgrade Python FCS Exam,

PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM OR JUNK FOR GETTING THE MAIL, THE MAIL WILL BE FROM noreply@runexam.net  

if still, you guys are having problems let us know here  

Lets Meetup tomorrow morning @ 10:30 AM over our YouTube Live.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 2: If you submitted all your assignment and still didn't get the mail, share your registered email-id below.

Update: 800+ people are eligible, it will take some time before everyone receives the email from Sai Sir. 

Incase you feel you are eligible and still didn't receive the mail by evening, you can contact us. And for those who received the mail, go through the mail all necessary details are mentioned there, start preparing for the exam. All the best!

Note: If you are unable to write the exam for genuine reasons or fail in the exam you can apply for re-exam, where you can write the exam again. Don't panic. Don't worry. LetsUpgrade is with you all. 

Details regarding exam below:

YOU'LL RECEIVE MAIL WITH ALL DETAILS REGARDING EXAM BY TOMORROW MORNING(15th APRIL):

• When is the exam?
    The exam is scheduled on Thursday, 16th April, 2020. (11AM)
    JOIN THE LIVE SESSION FOR EXAM BY 10:30AM, You can ask in any doubts that you have, exam starts at 11AM.

• Pattern and Duration: 
    The exam starts at 11:00 AM, Duration: 90 Minutes. 
    Type: 90% MCQ and 10% Subjective/ Coding part.
    (45 MCQ among them, 4 Subjective, 2 programming questions)

• Can I give exam on mobile/smartphone? 
    - NO!!

I didn't submit one assignment on time/ or I missed one attendance/ or my assignment was partially correct, Am I eligible?
: YES! 

• How to attend or know if I am eligible?
    You'll receive a mail regarding the same from LetsUpgrade- around by  15th APRIL MORNING.

• What's the passing mark?
    You should score at least 40% to be eligible for the Certificate from LetsUpgrade and ITM.

• I still have doubts regarding the exam?
    You can ask your doubts here in the comments below.

For those who are eligible and have genuine reasons to not write the exam on Thursday, RE-EXAM will be taken later, even for those who got disconnected during the exam for valid reasons. (Google form will be share for them to give RE-EXAM). 

YOU WILL RECEIVE RESULTS THROUGH EMAIL.

Regards, 

LetsUpgrade community.